Friday, November 4, 2011

one.

A swirling, whirling year has flown by and now my baby is one.  A most crazy year.  Overdone.  Overwhelmed.  Riding a rollercoaster of emotions.  I still feel like I am heading down a steep hill without breaks.  Finances, multiple ages in multiple directions, homeschooling, everyday silly problems...it is all unending.  Still...I love them and most of the time wouldn't trade for anything!
Asher is a sweet and sour baby.  Very happy but when he gets mad...WOW! He crawls on his bum and one leg...a scootch if you will.  He stands, laughs, then falls.  Loves the dishwasher, open refrigerator, and baskets full of things.  He eats all the time.  He laughs, shrieks, and roughhouses with his older brothers.  He wants your attention.  Now.  We love him up and down and back again!






5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Asher. In the blink of the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday youngest boy!
    And are you telling me that you're just out there picking 14 pounds of wild, free cranberries? Holy moly! What a treasure; enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand! Life sometimes gets pretty darn crazy with kids and other things. Happy Birthday to Asher! He sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Asher! You gotta love those sweet and sour boys. They put the spice in life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love the sleeping baby photo!!

    ReplyDelete