Monday, June 7, 2010

lately.

i began this blog with no intentions a while after nahum was born and then promptly left it to smolder in cyberspace.  after i realized the awesome network of woman with children chatting back and forth and also the ease as to let our family in on what we were doing up here in maine i began to work at keeping it regular.  and as i worked at it i realized the awesome book of our life and our kiddos lives that was forming (since i can't be trusted to keep a baby/kiddo journal).  i am going to try and get back to this little space a bit more often so i am not wondering what we did the summer of 2010!  
i have started working (waiting tables at nights in bar harbor) again and between that, the kids, the housework, the extra childcare i do i have been a bit exhausted.  not to mention the pregnancy (which i have been unusually stressed about-did anyone else have this with their third or more?!-i can't focus on the positive and it is making me crazy...i am excited to have three babies but i am just so worried about this one!)   

anyway...so here are some of my favorite photos from lately...to catch us all up over here!  and a short (i hope) list of some moments...
**nahum has learned to bike without training wheels and is just a bit obsessed with practicing.
**our school, is over and we won't be returning next year so we can begin to homeschool/unschool nahum.
**zevy has a whole lot of teeth that just keep coming in in sets of four!! and he has also started running.  
**zevy is also my sweet child that you cannot turn your back on...or else:)
 **nahum knows the digger he is going to buy when he is bigger and (still lives with us:)) is constantly offering rides to all the younger kids and even me that we see. (this is not a picture of his digger but one that he got to drive at a fundraiser called touch a truck!)
 **this has been a very warm spring.  almost like summer!

5 comments:

  1. Aahhh... the sweet balance of a boy that loves diggers and princess hats. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, one of the main reasons I started my blog was to keep a journal of our homeschooling... well I do not think I wrote a single homeschool post this school year! (I just did tonight though...)

    I'm sure I have said this before but I love that brown bonnet! May have to make one as an autumn bonnet for Chloe this year...

    Hope all is very well Pennie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to using my blog to create books out of in place of baby books too. For some reason I cant do them either.

    The third can make you feel like that I found. At first it was hard to divide my attention for two, and three was a different adjustment, but like you did with your boys, you will settle back down into your new family. Hope you get some rest somewhere in there too you busy mama!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. that;s good stuff. I haven't gone for #3, but the thought of it completely stressed me out. Maybe that's why we still only have two ;) I have a feeling your transicion will be seamless. Just keep doing what you're doing.
    And I took got a job working with a caterer, nights and weekend. It's good for the extra money, in these times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been one busy Mama! Thanks for taking time to share your world.

    ReplyDelete