Sunday, April 4, 2010

the news.

the news is.  we will be expecting our third little baby this very year, not until november, after the majority of the garden and canning season but before the holidays get rolling.  sorry to those of you i have lied to recently about this...but you know:)  this explains my absence.  for those who know me...know how sick i get during the first four or so months and this time is no different and i am only more tired:)  but...bed at 7:30 has been quite special, although i hope i can manage to stay up a bit later this summer!  so...that is the scoop from here on this sunny easter morning.  i am off now for some spring cleaning (trying to put our front porch back into another use besides trash pit!).  and then we will head to some friends for the annual easter egg hunt and brunch.  i will try to be back in the space since i have quite a collection of photos to share but i am making no promises to myself:)  
::a photo from a very long time ago of nahum's cousin owen meeting nahum before he was born!  i don't look like this quite yet:)

12 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations! I know how hard the beginnings can be... Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PENNIE! I'm so happy for you! I hope you start feeling better very soon! I was so sick with my pregnancies too. Sometimes I couldn't believe I survived it. But I did. Love to you and your family! Kyndale

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! very very exciting! first trimester was utter exhaustion for me. but the reason is so worth it!
    nicola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Congratulations Pennie! I'm SO happy for you! SO happy! I'm hoping that you are feeling good....(better) and I'm so excited for you!
    love!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that's some good news :) Congrats! I hope you work through these months steadily, until the sickness goes away! Just keep your eye on the prize.
    and I chuckled when I read about your porch. I will be tackling ours soon, too. It become the place to stash and shove everything in the winter. Once spring rolls around I have to spend an entire day clearing it out, then cleaning it. But it's a happy chore, since it means good weather is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pennie!!!!! Yay!!!!! I am so happy for you : ) Sending lots of love and peace to you and your growing babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Pennie! So happy for you and your family! I know just how your feel dear, really, three months straight of 24 hours a day extreme nauseousness, couldn't even go to town cause the carsickness was too intense. And then it ends, thank goodness, and definitely completely worth it!
    Sending lots of love and well wishes!
    Renee xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I was just thinking about you, stumbled across your blog from FB, and look at the good news that awaited me there! Mike and I are planning on spending a good chunk of time in Maine this summer, so I would love to find a time to head up towards your neck of the woods, or find a place to meet in between. Best to you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!That si so exciting!! I was soo sick with my girls, really tired with my first boy, and then with my fourth...nothing, so it is always amazing how different each pregnancy is, and how it can be so different for everyone. The whole thing is amazing all around I suppose. Congrats!!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wohoo! Congrats on such exciting news! i have such found memories of sharing my third and fourth pregnancies with my other kids, they kept the sense of wonder so alive. here's hoping the sickness is short lived!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PJS! It's 6:17 and I'm just seeing this and learning the news. You're probably headed to bed soon so I want bother you with a screechy congrats phone call - there will plenty of time for that later (plus we have to catch up on the book!) but a big huge lovely hurray to you, Budday, N and MZ. Can't wait to meet the next beanie. Loveyou.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! How very exciting! I hope the sickies pass soon and you feel wonderful this summer!

    ReplyDelete