Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Lovely Time Was Had By All...

Girls night out. A true gem. A night for mamas (even though we are not all mamas) to roll down the windows and blast their music (mine started with Podunk and ended with Wilco). A night for an almost three hour dinner with only one mouth to feed. A night for conversation to lose its G rating. A night that does not happen far often enough (which is always one of the topics we end up talking about). Well...as much as I would love to talk about all the Girls Night Topics, I can't so I will post my photos and prepare for a kid filled day.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! Something I haven't done since 2 nights before Noah was born...TEN months ago!!! I am indeed long overdue. Thanks for the kick in the pants reminder :-)

    PS Are you the boots???

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I A M S O S A D T O H A V E M I S S E D T H I S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miz mouse...i am sooooooooooooo sad you missed it. (but remember we can and WILL schedule sumfin' for when you are here!) how was family time?

    loves, p.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos!! I am long overdue for a mama's night out can I join you all next time? ; )

    ReplyDelete