Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Perfect

A perfect summer day. A road trip down the coast to Belfast. Bright sun and no crowds. Yummy local food bought at the Coop (appleton creamery has the best goat cheese i have ever eaten). Lots of wide open grassy hills for little children to run up, roll down, sit on, work on, cry on and laugh on. Friends sitting around doing nothing (aside from tending to the children) but talking and catching up. A perfect summer day.



Here is the skirt I made for Miss Scout's 2nd Birthday. I am so excited it mostly fits (a bit big)... At least she will have it for awhile.


P.S. This little Zevala loves to eat. He was dragging my arm and hand and spoon closer-over and over again and again. (today was his first day of eating...)




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day! We'll definitely have to check out Appleton Creamery--probably at a farmer's market...

    Beautiful photos, and Love the new skirt :-)

    Thanks so much for visiting my little space & introducing yourself!!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Mommy still hasn't let me eat anything but milk! Maybe this weekend ...
    ~Cousin Luke

    ReplyDelete