Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Place I Visit Often

With a baby I find myself at the same spots again and again. I am there in the morning, the night, the rain, the sun and so on. My house is an utter mess and so I have found myself in the boys' room at my makeshift changing table staring out the window with no distractions of clutter for a moment of peace. I promise one day I will clean and organize the whole house but it won't be anytime soon. I am too busy playing, blogging, making new things (to clutter the house further) and oh yeah, raising the kids. So here it is, a series from one of the places I visit often (much better than showing a picture of my bathroom covered in grime!-which I will do, I promise!).

Happy Day!



P.S. Here is a picture of some baby chub (another place I visit often-so lovely and so scrumptious).

No comments:

Post a Comment