Saturday, May 23, 2009

Certified Indeed!!

We just found out that Leaning Apple Gardens is...certified organic by MOFGA and well, we are totally excited. I was not going to post today but I couldn't resist sharing this! I am so happy for Rick (he spent a lot of time working on the application). He has done it all (with me as the backseat driver-I know, I know, I try to behave but I am so...anyway...) and worked so hard at it. We have a beautiful ORGANIC garden filled with tomatoes, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, radishes, carrots, swiss chard, edamame, green beans, 5 pounds of peas, lettuce, garlic, onions, potatoes...and more to come! I came through and took the photos but that is truly about all I did (unless, you count the few flats I planted in between nursing babe, getting snacks and lunches for Nahum, laundry, blogging, lounging, working...). Also, the seedlings are selling and we will be bringing over the basil and cukes and melons soon!! Here are some of the photos I worked so hard in taking!



P.S. I don't know why I can't change the font for this post...I am frustrated with blogging right now...it took me 3 attempts and over an hour to get my pics uploaded...argh...!

P.P.S. I did it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering why you have shade cloth (is that shade cloth?) on one side of your greenhouse.... just curious. And, I'm amazed at the size of your garden! Everything looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete